The Stevenson Waplak Group (SWA) has immediate openings for two Child and Youth Workers (CYWs).
SWA provides residential, day treatment and clinical services to children and adolescents. We are currently seeking two experienced CYWs who will join a treatment team designed to provide full therapeutic care and management to our clients in a therapeutic home. Specifically, the CYWs will collaborate with their counterpart to establish division of all tasks and schedules within a four-bed home. This CYW role may include daytime, evenings, overnights and weekends with the potential of making between $1000 & $4000 per month (all expenses paid and tax free) based on hours worked. This position is a contract role with no established end date. This CYW role emphasizes the supportive team approach and requires an individual committed to leadership, initiatives, fostering relationships, and striving for positive client outcomes.
- Education minimum of a recognized diploma related to the social service field.
Extensive understanding of child development, child management and therapeutic milieu based care.
- Employment experience in the social service field or equivalent is an asset.
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours.
- Must fulfill the necessary application requirements.
- Must be willing to travel from the main office to several different locations within the Belleville/Trenton/Picton area.
- Must be current in Therapeutic Intervention Training.
- Must be willing to reside in the Foster Home during work schedule.
If you meet the above qualification and would like to be considered for the position please click this link to email a resume and covering letter.
Position will be filled as soon as possible. Only those considered for interviews will be contacted.