BridgeCross is a comprehensive eating disorder program aimed at weight restoration, fostering self-esteem and positive self image in its clients while integrating healthy eating habits and weight restoration and/or stability. The focus is to restore its young clients onto a normal developmental trajectory and arming them with the tools and coping strategies needed to achieve this.
We envision that our clients will be free of the destructive effects of eating disorders and will enjoy healthy life styles and attitudes around work and play, enabling each individual to achieve her full potential.
At BridgeCross we work towards our mission and vision through the following pivotal goals:
- Re-establishment of healthy weight. For anorexics, achievement of at least 90% of ideal body weight;
- Development of healthy eating habits;
- Development of active life style with appropriate physical activity;
- Development of positive body image; and
- Development of strong sense of self and self-esteem.